Welcome to the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance Training Center!
Through a partnership with St. Petersburg College, Drug Free America Foundation proudly offers several drug FREE workplace courses. The course format is:
- Easily accessible by any computer
- Available 24/7
- Self-paced and flexible
- End-of-course test
- Printable/saveable certificate of completion
PDF of information sheet
If you have more than 50 employees to register, please e-mail NDWA Program Manager in advance at email@example.com to coordinate your training registrations.
- DOT Supervisor - 2-hour course fulfills DOT supervisor training requirement including indentifying the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Supervisor - Tips for supervisors to identify and address substance abuse in the workplace.
- DOT Employee - What every DOT employee needs to learn about on-the-job drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Employee - Information for employees to learn about substance abuse in the workplace.
- Working Parents - Communication: The Key to Keeping Your Kids Drug Free
Update October 16, 2015
Certain features within these online courses will not work with some browsers or platforms, such as viewing/printing the certificate. If you are experiencing a problem with the course functionality or viewing/printing a certificate, we recommend using the latest versions of either:
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Read - Registration Notes
Upon approval of your application, you will receive a "welcome" email message confirming your registration and providing you with login information. You will be able to access the course immediately upon your registration approval.
Please note that every application is personally approved by the NDWA staff. The approval process can only take place during normal business hours (EST) Monday through Friday. Typically, applications are approved on a same-day basis, however, occassionally due to business, technical, or other reasons, approval may be delayed by several days. PLEASE DO NOT REAPPLY.
If you have not received the "welcome" email message and it has been more than 2 full business days since your applied, you may inquire at email@example.com for assistance.