Welcome to the National Drug Free Workplace Alliance Training Center!
Through a partnership with St. Petersburg College, Drug Free America Foundation proudly offers several drug FREE workplace courses. The course format is:
- Easily accessible by computer from your desktop
- Available 24/7
- Self-paced and flexible
In addition, participants in the supervisor and employee courses will be tested at the end to ensure learning has taken place. They will be offered a printable certificate of completion if they successfully complete the test.
PDF of information sheet
If you have more than a few employees to register, please contact NDWA Program Manager in advance at email@example.com to cordinate your training registrations.
- DOT Supervisor - 2-hour course fulfills DOT supervisor training requirement including indentifying the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Supervisor - Tips for supervisors to identify and address substance abuse in the workplace.
- DOT Employee - What every DOT employee needs to know about on-the-job drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Employee - Information for employees to know about substance abuse in the workplace.
- Working Parents - Communication: The Key to Keeping Your Kids Drug Free
To Get Started Click Here!
Please Read - Registration Notes
Upon approval of your application, you will receive a "welcome" email message confirming your registration and providing you with login information. You will be able to access the course within 24 hours of your registration approval.
Please note that every application is personally approved by the NDWA staff. The approval process can only take place during normal business hours (EST) Monday through Friday. Typically, applications are approved on a same-day basis, however, occassionally due to business, technical, or other rasons, approval may be delayed by several days. PLEASE DO NOT REAPPLY.
If you have not received the "welcome" email message and it has been more than 2 full business days since your applied, you may inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.