Welcome to the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance Training Center!
Through a partnership with St. Petersburg College, Drug Free America Foundation proudly offers several drug FREE workplace courses. The course format is:
- Easily accessible by any computer
- Available 24/7
- Self-paced and flexible
- End-of-course test
- Printable/saveable certificate of completion
PDF of information sheet
If you have more than 50 employees to register, please e-mail NDWA Program Manager in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your training registrations.
- DOT Supervisor - 2-hour course fulfills DOT supervisor training requirement including indentifying the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Supervisor - Tips for supervisors to identify and address substance abuse in the workplace.
- DOT Employee - What every DOT employee needs to learn about on-the-job drug and alcohol abuse.
- Non-DOT Employee - Information for employees to learn about substance abuse in the workplace.
- Working Parents - Communication: The Key to Keeping Your Kids Drug Free
The current Learning Management System (LMS) will be shutting down on December 31, 2014, as we are switching to a new LMS on January 1, 2015. Unfortunately, no student registrations or data will transfer to this new system.
You will have until December 31, 2014, to complete any online coursework and print or save your certificates. After that date, you will have to re-register to gain access to these and any future online courses. There will be no access to your course data or certificates in the current LMS as of January 1, 2015.
We suggest that you save the certificate for any future need. After December 31, 2014, you will have to retake the assessments to get your certificates.
Please Read - Registration Notes
Upon approval of your application, you will receive a "welcome" email message confirming your registration and providing you with login information. You will be able to access the course within 24 hours of your registration approval.
Please note that every application is personally approved by the NDWA staff. The approval process can only take place during normal business hours (EST) Monday through Friday. Typically, applications are approved on a same-day basis, however, occassionally due to business, technical, or other reasons, approval may be delayed by several days. PLEASE DO NOT REAPPLY.
If you have not received the "welcome" email message and it has been more than 2 full business days since your applied, you may inquire at email@example.com for assistance.